Sunday Scaries Vegan AF CBD gummies are taken by animal lovers who want a healthy and non-habit forming alternative for anxiety. Using our proprietary blend of the highest quality, full-spectrum CBD, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3, this 100% VEGAN version of Sunday Scaries are perfect everyday gummies to keep you relaxed, focused & on track.
Take 1-3 gummies, a couple of deep breaths and within 20-30 minutes you’ll already start to feel the effects of our scientifically formulated anxiety-relief, CBD blend.
Sunday Scaries Vegan AF CBD Gummy Bears
- 20x 10mg CBD gummies in each bottle
- No THC (3rd party tested and confirmed)
- Infused with the highest quality, full spectrum CBD
- Formulated with Vitamins D3 and B12 for maximum relief
- Made locally in North County, San Diego
- Legal to consume in the USA
Real Customer Reviews
- “Sunday Scaries are awesome and effective! They provide amazing relief for my stress and anxiety” – Chelsea Hilder
- “I’ve dealt with daily anxiety my whole life…nothing crippling, but enough to make me feel edgy from time to time. I’ve tried a few different CBD gummies with mixed results. These are the best CBD gummies I’ve tried so far, and they definitely do the trick to take the edge off when I’m feeling high-strung.” – Matt Carrow
- “This is the best CBD product I’ve tried to date and they work wonders for me. I don’t need to take weird prescription chemicals and I’m not a fan of THC, so these are perfect” – Arlene Ibearya
Frequently Asked Questions About CBD Gummy Bears
Can CBD get you high?
Nope. But, it will change your life in a very positive way. CBD has so many positive attributes and will truly help you overcome those dreadful Sunday Scaries. CBD is an extremely beneficial compound that can be used as an everyday supplement.
What makes your CBD different from other products?
Unlike some of our competitors who get a lot of their CBD from China and other locations with loose regulatory requirements, our CBD is sourced directly from farms in the USA and grown in accordance with the 2014 Farm Bill. These farms are regulated by the states’ Agriculture Departments. This requires our CBD to be organic and pesticide free.
Can I take Sunday Scaries instead of my anti-anxiety medication?
This should only be answered by your physician. Sunday Scaries is not meant to replace any of your medication. We aren’t doctors and don’t pretend to be. We encourage anyone with medical related questions to discuss CBD with a medical professional.
Each bottle of Sunday Scaries includes the following main ingredients:
- 10 mg of 100% non-GMO Industrial Hemp (CBD) Oil
- 0 mg of THC
- 400 IU Vitamin of D3
- 44 mcg of Vitamin B12
Other ingredients include: Organic Sugar, Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Marice Acid, Full Spectrum Nano CBD, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Natural and Artificial Colors.
Vegan CBD Gummies
CBD gummies are one of many ways that you can get cannabidiol (CBD) into your system. Administering CBD orally is a popular method, but instead of simply using CBD drops under your tongue, many people prefer to eat CBD gummies.
Taking CBD in the form of drops can make it difficult to know exactly how much you are taking at any one time. One drop is not the most scientific of measures. By simply eating a gummy you will know how much CBD you have consumed as this will be listed on the product. It is far less of an awkward process than using CBD oil drops, plus it is far tastier!
Our gummies are 100% vegan-friendly. We believe that there is no reason whatsoever that animal products should be used in the process and we have ensured that no gelatin or other animal products are used at any point in the manufacturing process.
Frequently Asked Questions About Vegan CBD Gummies
Why Vegan CBD Gummies?
Vegan CBD gummy bears or gummies are popular for a variety of reasons. The dosage may be more accurate than using oil drops or other methods of taking CBD. As well as this, the chance of spilling and losing oil is taken out of the equation. However, these are not the main reasons people love CBD gummy bears. The main reason is that they add a bit of sweetness to our routine. Just like when we take multivitamins they are often flavored with sweet, fruity flavors, there is nothing wrong with making the process of taking CBD more enjoyable.
What Can Vegan CBD Gummies Help Treat?
Research into CBD is in its relative infancy. In the history of medicine, we have really only just started to understand cannabidiol and what it can do for the body in recent years. As such, there are no long-term studies and there are many theories about the exact benefits. However, most scientists and consumers are in agreement that CBD can do a lot of good for the human body and brain.
Some of the issues people treat with CBD Include:
- Anxiety disorders including post-traumatic stress, general anxiety disorder, and social anxiety
- Relief from short-term and chronic pain
- Treating inflammation
- Psychotic disorders such as schizophrenia
- Cancer cell growth
- Respiratory issues
These are just some of the areas people are starting to report benefits of taking CBD, either as an oil or through other forms of administration like our vegan CBD gummies. Studies into the effect CBD has on each of these ailments are ongoing and the medical community is working hard to understand more about CBD oil.
Are Vegan CBD Gummies as Effective as Other Forms of CBD?
Yes! There is no disadvantage to taking CBD orally and this is usually how people recommend that you take it. The fact that it is wrapped into a delicious gummy has absolutely no impact on how your body processes the CBD during digestion so there is no need to fear you are not getting the full effects by taking it as a gummy.
Benefits of CBD That Is 100% Vegan
Much of the evidence for CBD products’ effectiveness is anecdotal. Some extremely high-profile cases where people documented their experiences taking CBD oil to treat depression, epilepsy, MS, and other ailments led to millions of people hearing about the potential benefits of the substance. These benefits appear to be far-reaching.
Although we will start to understand far more about exactly how CBD works and which systems within the brain and body it benefits, there is a huge amount of medical proof that it offers the following benefits:
- Pain relief. Cannabinoids can modulate pain. They inhibit the transmission of pain among certain neural pathways, according to a study which took place in 2012. CBD can help with chronic pain and the human brain doesn’t build up a resistance to its anti-inflammatory effects.
- CBD has been used as an antipsychotic, with incredible results in clinical trials relating to schizophrenia.
- As an alternative cancer treatment. In 2006, a study found that CBD could inhibit the growth of cancerous cell lines and reduce the potency in non-cancerous cells.
- Treating seizures and epilepsy. In 2014, a study found that patients suffering from epilepsy reacted well to CBD oil extracts. 39% of all of the patients studied experienced more than a 50% reduction in the number of seizures they experienced having taken CBD.
- CBD can treat joint pain such as arthritis. It has anti-inflammatory effects on the body meaning that areas experiencing these types of pain can be targeted by CBD.
- Treating anxiety and depression. Numerous studies have reported that CBD can have a drastic effect on people suffering from anxiety and depression. CBD can lower activity in the parts of the brain which become active during anxiety attacks and cause the “fight or flight” response within humans.
- Aiding sleep. This may be a knock-on effect of the anti-anxiety and calming effects which CBD has been shown to have. Vegan CBD gummies should be taken at night for this precise reason, as they can help you drift off to sleep.
- Cardiovascular Health. CBD has been shown to increase cardiovascular health in a number of trials on animals and humans.
These are just the benefits which have had significant research done on them. Many people have reported benefits including boosted immune systems, resistance to diabetes, and so on. Often, people who have not seen benefits of more traditional treatments have turned to CBD to find that it offers relief where they have struggled to find it previously.
Will CBD Gummies That Are Vegan Make Me High?
The psychoactive compound in cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). This is the compound that gives the buzz or high people experience when smoking cannabis but this is not present in vegan CBD gummies.
Cannabis contains THC and CBD but vegan CBD gummies contain only trace elements of THC—not enough to give a high feeling or buzz or to alter your perception. CBD has been extracted to embrace its benefits before being made into gummies. Not only is the extraction process different, but CBD comes from the Cannabis sativa plant, which is grown industrially, this type of cannabis has not been bred to have high levels of THC.
The benefits of cannabidiol (CBD) are very different. There are no psychoactive effects but a huge amount of other benefits as explained above.
Are Vegan CBD Gummies Legal?
Though it is always worth checking with your local authorities if you have any doubt whatsoever, CBD comes from industrial hemp. This means that it is legal to buy it all over the USA and the fact that it doesn’t give you any sort of high or psychotic effect it isn’t strictly monitored under US law.
Laws can become confusing regarding different substances. Some states have now legalized all forms of cannabis but you do not have to live in one of the states where cannabis is legal to take CBD, as it is legal all over the USA.
How Should Vegan CBD Gummies Be Taken?
A packet of vegan CBD gummies can certainly be tempting, but these are not designed to be consumed like candy, where you might eat a handful or more in one go! Instead, one to two gummies is often enough.
Many people take them before bed, as CBD can have a calming effect which can help with getting to sleep in the evening, though this is not essential. Most vegan CBD gummies contain 5 mg of CBD oil and this is the important thing to remember when working out how much of a dosage you require. It is always best to start out with a low dosage and then increase if required.
Risks of Taking CBD Gummies
CBD is not a high-risk product. Many products taken with any sort of medicinal purpose often carry some level of risk and side effects. While we cannot promise that this will not occur when taking CBD, it is extremely rare. Some have reported dizziness and drowsiness as a result of taking CBD.
Generally, CBD is a totally natural and organic product which poses no significant risk to your health. If there are any concerns at all then it is worth consulting with a doctor, who can advise further. If you are already taking other medication then it is not a good idea to just stop without consulting a doctor or to replace these medications immediately with CBD.
Can They Be Used Alongside Other Treatments?
Absolutely! Vegan CBD gummies can be used alongside many other treatments. They are seen as an alternative to some of the harmful and addictive drugs prescribed for illnesses and disorders but this does not mean they can’t be used alongside medication you are already taking.
The best way to treat anxiety, depression or many of the other issues CBD can help with is to utilize a combination of medication and therapies.
Can I Take Vegan CBD Gummies If I Don’t Have an Illness?
CBD does not have to be taken as a reaction to a downturn in health or an issue you are dealing with. As more and more people start to open up to the benefits of the product, it is regularly being taken as a way to stay healthy as well as a treatment.
CBD can boost many areas of body and brain and it has been shown to have an impact on your future health. Much like you would take vitamins to ensure your body is in good shape, you can take CBD edibles to ensure you are less likely to experience health problems in the future.
Are the Benefits of CBD Gummies Proven?
Many people are very cautious regarding CBD and the products derived from it, it is true that there is less research than we would like, but that does not mean that there is no science involved. People dismissing the benefits of cannabidiol as a fad are quite simply incorrect. Science has shown many of its benefits.
Vegan CBD gummies and other edible products interact with the endocannabinoid system within the brain. This has an impact on our mood and well-being, triggering feelings of calm, and happiness. The fact that the endocannabinoid system is called so is because it was discovered when researching the cannabis plant and its effects on the human brain.
These receptors are not just found in our brain. They are located all over the human body, which is why CBD can have an effect on inflammation and pain elsewhere.